Thursday, October 13, 2016

Book Review


Sea-of-Monsters-Movie.jpg
Title: Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters.
* What Iike about this book?
Author: Rick Riordan
My favourite part of the book is when he said “My nightmare stared like this. I was standing on a deserted street in some little beach town.
Illustrator: Know one
*What I didn’t like about this book?
Story line: It’s not easy being a half-blood these days. You mortals can’t even see the monsters we have to fight all the time. So when a game of dodgeball turned into a death match against an ugly gang of cannibal giants.
I don’t hate it I love this book because it’s really interesting and cool to read about.
*Favourite character and why?

My favourite character is Percy Jackson because his a half boy, half god and all hero, that’s why I loke him. Also I love to watch his movies because it’s cool.

* Would I recommend this book?

I would recommend this book because it’s really ineresting to read also it’s a really good book to read to your parents, friends, teacher and brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment